Wednesday, July 18, 2012

story of a girl



happy birthday, crazy friend a.k.a. Hannah! 

the girl who knows my sane and insane sides but loves me anyway. that is Hannah.

thank you for inspiring me in a lot of ways; it taught me a lot and helped me grow as a person. thank you for pointing out my faults in my face; it helped me become a better person. thank you for being crazy; it made me happy and crazy too. thank you for encouraging me when i feel like giving up; it helped me realized my potentials. thank you for always being there even though sometimes i'm not so good with always being there for you (yes dear, i'm not oblivious to that fact. hahaha.) thank you for everything.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! love you.


-adele

Nine Days - Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)

2 comments:

Ivy said...

nice photos :)

charmingdragonfly.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

happy birthday to Hannah, it must be nice to have her supporting you at all times! lovely shots! xx

Letters To Juliet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...