Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dare One.

Hey guys! It's me. Hannah Riz! :)

A couple of days back, Adele here gave me two things to do during my 7-day tour in Luzon.. One was to go to this really cool cafe, and the other one was to showcase my tumbling skills in NAIA. Unfortunately, our days in Manila were tight on sched, so i wasn't able to go to Quezon aaand, we were always very busy at the airport!

But hey! I still managed to do it at Enchanted Kingdom, even though i really don't know how to properly do it. I know i look like a retard, so excuse me for the photo. Heeee :D 


To the owner of this blog:
I did it! :p now it's your turn! tomorrow's gonna be the start of you fulfilling your to-do dare list, dear! I hope you break a leg! Mmmwa! ;) 

wish her luck everyone! :) *excited*


-hannah riz

Liz Phair - Why Can't I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...